Monday, July 28, 2008

Bold Felts...Winner!

Congratulations to Kerrian, who said:

I loves the crimson one!!! With a brown headband. My blog is briankerrianhudson.blogspot.com. Your stuff is ADORABLE. Thanks!!

*Please email sarahames@msn.com with your mailing information as well as exactly which felt flower you would like as well as what color of thick headband (I also need to know what age to make the headband fit) and any other items you would like to order. You must respond by Wednesday, July 30th or another winner will be announced.

Thanks to all that frequently check Sally's Clippies! We plan to do our next giveaway 2 weeks from now. Check back for more great specials!

Sarah

1 comment:

Annie. said...

I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I discovered your hair clips. I LOVE them! I hope you do another giveaway - I barely missed this one, but you can bet I'd love to enter {and I don't even have a kid!}. I'll be keeping tabs on your clips and buying some of my own! :)